Nissan has outlined subtle changes to its 2021 Nissan Juke light SUV range, including the addition of new variants.
- 2021 Nissan Juke pricing and specification
- ST-L+ variant slots between ST-L and Ti grades with premium audio, white seats
- Ti gains new Energy Orange interior colour
- On sale now from $27,990 before on-road costs
The 2021 Nissan Juke range has been expanded with the addition of a flagship ST-L+ variant and new personalisation options.
Slotting between the existing Juke ST-L and Ti grades, the ST-L+ is priced from $35,140 before on-road costs – $1200 more than the ST-L, but $1350 less than the Ti – and adds a number of the flagship variant’s features.
Additions over the ST-L include an eight-speaker Bose premium sound system (including UltraNearfield speakers in the front headrests), black/white part-leather-accented trim for the dashboard, seats, door cards, armrests and knee pads, and black chrome trim elements around the cabin.
Above and top: Nissan Juke ST-L+.
Standard equipment is otherwise carried over from the ST-L, including 19-inch alloy wheels, an 8.0-inch infotainment touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, LED headlights and more.
Also new is an Energy Orange interior option for the range-topping Ti ($36,490 before on-road costs), which replaces the regular model’s Alcantara and quilted leather-trimmed interior surfaces with an orange and black, leather-accented material and colour scheme, for no extra cost.
A full breakdown of standard equipment lists across the Nissan Juke range can be found at the bottom of this story.
Above and below: Nissan Juke Ti Energy Orange.
All Juke models continue to be powered by an 84kW/180Nm 1.0-litre turbocharged three-cylinder petrol engine, driving the front wheels through a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission. Paddle shifters and auto stop/start are standard across the range.
The revised 2021 Nissan Juke range, including the ST-L+ and Ti Energy Orange variants, is on sale now.
2021 Nissan Juke Australian pricing
- Juke ST – $27,990
- Juke ST+ – $30,740
- Juke ST-L – $33,940
- Juke ST-L+ – $35,140 (new)
- Juke Ti – $36,490 (Energy Orange interior, new)
2021 Nissan Juke ST standard equipment
- 8.0-inch infotainment touchscreen with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and voice recognition
- 4.2-inch driver information display
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Automatic LED headlights with high-beam assist
- Daytime-running lights
- Rear spoiler
- Power-folding, heated door mirrors
- Cloth seat trim
- Six-way manually-adjustable driver’s seat
- Four-way manually-adjustable front passenger seat
- Reversing camera
- Rear parking sensors
- Autonomous emergency braking with pedestrian and cyclist detection
- Forward collision warning
- Lane-departure warning
- Lane-keep assist
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Rear cross-traffic alert
- Traffic-sign recognition
- Driver attention monitoring
- Active speed limited
- Hill start assist
- Intelligent trace control
- Intelligent ride control
- Emergency Stop Signal
2021 Nissan Juke ST+ adds (over ST)
- Satellite navigation
- DAB+ digital radio
- LED fog lights
- Heated front seats
- Automatic air conditioning
- Front parking sensors
2021 Nissan Juke ST-L adds (over ST+)
- 19-inch alloy wheels
- 360-degree camera
- 7.0-inch TFT driver information display
- Leather-accented trim
- Ambient cabin lighting
- Moving Object Detection
- Adaptive cruise control
- Keyless entry
- Push-button start
- Auto-dimming rear-view mirror
- Rain-sensing wipers
- Rear USB port
- Six-speaker sound system
- Three drive modes (Eco, Standard, Sport)
- Electric parking brake with auto-hold
2021 Nissan Juke ST-L+ adds (over ST-L)
- Eight-speaker Bose Personal Plus sound system
- Black and white leather-accented seat trim
- White leather-accented dashboard, knee pad, door trim and front armrestBlack chrome trim for front headrests, centre console and front door cards
2021 Nissan Juke Ti adds (over ST-L+)
- 19-inch Akari alloy wheels
- Follow-me-home LED headlights
- Privacy glass
- Black quilted leather/Alcantara seat trim
- Black Alcantara dashboard, knee pad, door trim and front armrest
- Shark-fin antenna
- Illuminated ‘JUKE’ sill plates
- Tyre pressure monitoring
2021 Nissan Juke Ti Energy Orange adds (over Ti)
- Energy Orange and black leather-accented seat trim, dashboard, door trim, knee pad and front armrest
2021 Nissan Juke price and specs: ST-L+ and Ti Energy Orange variants added